Saturday, March 30, 2013

Cardz'n'Scrapz February Challenge

Hey, I think I'm getting the hang of this blog thing now :)!!

Heres my challenge entry for Niamh's February Craft Challenge.  It had to be an altered project so I chose to alter some tins which I had stored up for a good reason... even if I didn't know what it was at the time LOL!!!

I used the gorgeous Classic Fleur 12x12 papers, lace from my stash, made the flower from crepe paper and added a Wild Orchid gardenia with an extra blingy gem, then splitzed it with Glimmer Mist and finally added a few liquid pearls.

Before:


After:
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely blog, Kirsty. Have signed up to follow it - keep'er goin' girl!
    ger x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanks so much Ger, so nice to "see" you here :)

      Delete
  2. Oh that is fabulous well done Kirsty and congrats on Blog.Patricia

    ReplyDelete